Harry Styles got nervous at mother`s wedding
London: One Direction star Harry Styles might have performed in front of millions of fans on stage but got cold feet while giving a speech at his mother`s wedding.
The 19-year-old singer, who was the best man at his mother Anne Cox`s wedding, suffered a stage fright while presenting a speech in front of just 100 people at restaurant in England, reported Showbizspy.
"I did give a speech and I can honestly say it was the most nerve-wracking thing I`ve ever done. I practised on my own for days beforehand, on the sofa reciting it to myself. I tried to make it have a bit of everything," Styles said.
"When everyone thought it was going to be really emotional, I pulled the rug out from under everyone`s feet and injected a bit of humour. It seemed to go well," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Love is a magical addiction: Ranbir Kapoor
- Trailer OUT! John Abraham-Sonakshi Sinha starrer 'Force 2' celebrates the real heroes of India!
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni biopic not banned, says Pakistan's CBFC chief
- Bollywood celebrities add weight to skin colour debate
- Leonardo DiCaprio planning 'secret wedding' with Nina Agdal