Harry Styles got nervous at mother`s wedding
London: One Direction star Harry Styles might have performed in front of millions of fans on stage but got cold feet while giving a speech at his mother`s wedding.
The 19-year-old singer, who was the best man at his mother Anne Cox`s wedding, suffered a stage fright while presenting a speech in front of just 100 people at restaurant in England, reported Showbizspy.
"I did give a speech and I can honestly say it was the most nerve-wracking thing I`ve ever done. I practised on my own for days beforehand, on the sofa reciting it to myself. I tried to make it have a bit of everything," Styles said.
"When everyone thought it was going to be really emotional, I pulled the rug out from under everyone`s feet and injected a bit of humour. It seemed to go well," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC stays summons to Shah Rukh Khan over Vadodara railway station incident
- My mother is Divyanka Tripathi's fan, says Sonakshi Sinha
- Shah Rukh Khan's home has a 'spidey boom' and AbRam is enjoying it like a boss!
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Pratyusha Banerjee short film: Kamya Punjabi hits back at Rahul Raj Singh, says no one can scare me!