Hrithik Roshan considers grandpa lucky
Mumbai: Hrithik Roshan comes from a film family and considers his grandfather, filmmaker J.Om Prakash, his lucky mascot.
It was his grandfather who had called the first shot for his debut film ‘Kaho Na... Pyaar Hai’, which turned out to be a huge success at the Box Office.
So the 39-year-old, who is eagerly waiting for the release of his superhero film, ‘Krrish 3’, insisted that his grandfather give the first clap for this one too.
"Hrithik hopes that this time also he is accepted by the audience as he has been in the past," said a source close to the actor.
Directed by Rakesh Roshan, the film also stars Priyanka Chopra, Kangana Ranaut and Vivek Oberoi in pivotal roles and is set to release Nov 1.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Varun Dhawan's outcry over killing of Cecil the lion
- Viral video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Lata Mangeshkar remember Mohammed Rafi on 35th death anniversary
- 'Prem Rog' clocks 33 years, Rishi Kapoor thanks fans