Hussain Kuwajerwala feels it`s beginning of new journey
New Delhi: TV actor Hussain Kuwajerwala, who made his Bollywood debut with Rajesh Bachchani`s thriller ‘Shree’ earlier this year, is certain that more good things will come his way.
Hussain is happy as the movie, which released in April, won him critics` appreciation.
"The film was made by newcomers and it was a script we all believed in. I`m very happy that the critics appreciated my work and thought of it to be unpretentious," Hussain said in a statement.
"I`m also certain that this is just the beginning of a new journey and there are more good things to come my way,” he added.
Hussain started as a TV actor, and he was popular for his portrayals in shows like "Kumkum" and "Kyunkii Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi". He is also the lead actor of Bollywood musical show “Zangoora: The Gypsy Prince”.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- See: When Amitabh Bachchan was chased by a tiger!
- READ: What Shah Rukh Khan's Edinburgh speech is all about!
- 'Peepli Live' co-director Mahmood Farooqui forced himself upon US researcher, says common friend
- No film can flop if planned properly: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Aamir Khan, Rohit Shetty extend help to ailing filmmaker Kalpana Lajmi