I am given lot more than what I deserve: Shah Rukh Khan
Mumbai: Shah Rukh Khan, who has huge fan following all over the world, says he has been given a lot more than what he deserves.
"It`s been 25 years that I have been working... initially you want money, then fame, happiness for family, awards, rewards and no matter wherever you reach... you comeback to the core and realise only what you want is to bring smile on peoples face," Shah Rukh told reporters here during the announcement of the Got Talent World Stage Live.
"I feel I have been given a lot more than what I deserve and I have to return it to them...I owe them. I want to be on sets and want to work harder ...Lights Camera Action...Ohhh shit he is gone," he said.
The actor, who is all set to host the show, says "when you feel that you are talented that`s the end".
He says, "Even today when I go on the sets I get nervous before my first shot. The way to live life is not to know your talent."
The Got Talent World Stage Live will be telecast on an entertainment channel and be held at Andheri Sports Complex here December 6, 2014.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 654—Abhi visits Pragya's place and meets her family!
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Virtual peer pressure can also spark competition
- Good news bookworms! 22nd Delhi Book Fair begins today
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!
- Jacqueline Fernandez turns elegant showstopper for Rajesh Pratap Singh
- Guess who? This Bollywood veteran is giving Salman Khan serious fitness goals - Pic inside
- Watch: Mouni Roy, Sanjeeda Sheikh's crazy 'Afghan Jalebi' act will make your day!
- B-Town celebs send warm wishes to Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput on birth of their daughter!
- Jennifer Aniston to raise awareness about eye care