I am quite a romantic: Sudhir Mishra
Mumbai: He may be making films on serious issues, but Sudhir Mishra confesses that unlike his movies, he is a romantic person in real life.
"I am quite a romantic. I was also one of those studs who always falls in love," he told reporters here Monday at the music launch of ‘I Don`t Luv U’.
"Love is a difficult thing. It’s not easy to maintain. In a pulpy love story they tell you lies about love, it causes great harm because it fades, reinvents. So friendship is a better word for me."
Known for films like ‘Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi’ and ‘Chameli’, Mishra`s last release, was ‘Inkaar’. Starring Chitrangada Singh and Arjun Rampal, the film about sexual harassment at workplace bombed at the box-office.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi takes up 'Fear vs Neerja' challenge!
- Can't take freedom of speech for granted; religion in politics is not healthy: Kamal Haasan
- Sunny Deol's fans give thumps up to 'Ghayal Once Again', mints Rs 14.85 cr!
- Henry Cavill flaunts new look for upcoming flick 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
- Second dialogue promo of 'Neerja' is here!