I can afford to stay at home: Kajol
Mumbai: Actress Kajol, who will return to the big screen with her husband and actor-filmmaker Ajay Devgn`s production venture, says she has become a homemaker because she can afford it.
The actress was last seen in a full-fledged role in `My Name Is Khan` and `Toonpur Ka Superhero` in 2010 and made a special appearance in `Student Of The Year` last year.
Ask her why she takes long sabbatical, and the actress says spending time with her two children - daughter Nysa and son Yug - is most important for her.
"I have the financial reason not to work. I don`t need to work and I can afford to stay at home and take care of them (kids), which is what I do!" the 39-year-old told reporters here Tuesday at the launch of a campaign to promote hand washing.
"I think it`s everybody`s personal decision that whether you have to work or not. As long as you spend time with you children, is most important," she added.
Asked her about the project with Ajay, she said: "We have locked on a script. I liked the idea and the concept, but nothing is finalised yet. It is too early to talk about it."
IANS (Pic courtesy: Filmfare)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Birthday special: From ‘Bekhudi’ to ‘Dilwale’- Kajol’s journey
- Bollywood star kids en route to super stardom (Part 1)
- Gul Panag enjoys being an entrepreneur
- ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ effect: Salman Khan, Kabir Khan to spread Geeta’s story
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!