I don`t see myself as a figure of authority: Helen Mirren
London: Oscar-winning actress Helen Mirren has dismissed the notion that she is an authority figure.
The British actress said she often regrets of not being bold enough to be a rebel in school, reported Digital Spy.
"I was too much of a scaredy cat to be a real full-out rebel. I think it`s absolutely shameful that I was never expelled from school. I see that as a blot.
"(I never got close), too frightened to be naughty or perhaps too clever being naughty! Maybe I was too sneaky and they never found me out," she said.
Nirren, 67, has joined the roster of esteemed Hollywood stars who have lent their voices to a Pixar animation.
"It`s fantastic to be a part of the library of what I think are going to be great classics that people are going to be watching in 50 or 100 years` time."
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No issues between Katrina Kaif and choreographer: Nitya Mehra
- Heath Ledger was alluring, beyond his years: Jake Gyllenhaal
- If India was intolerant 'PK' wouldn't have been hit: Shatrughan Sinha
- Bill Cosby steps out with wife Camille for first time in 12 months
- Lots of love secret to looking young: Brad Pitt