I don`t see myself as a figure of authority: Helen Mirren
London: Oscar-winning actress Helen Mirren has dismissed the notion that she is an authority figure.
The British actress said she often regrets of not being bold enough to be a rebel in school, reported Digital Spy.
"I was too much of a scaredy cat to be a real full-out rebel. I think it`s absolutely shameful that I was never expelled from school. I see that as a blot.
"(I never got close), too frightened to be naughty or perhaps too clever being naughty! Maybe I was too sneaky and they never found me out," she said.
Nirren, 67, has joined the roster of esteemed Hollywood stars who have lent their voices to a Pixar animation.
"It`s fantastic to be a part of the library of what I think are going to be great classics that people are going to be watching in 50 or 100 years` time."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vin Diesel enjoys cutting chai with Deepika Padukone
- National award-winning filmmaker Deepak Roy dead at 67
- Sidharth Malhotra turns 32, B-Town wishes him more success
- Javed Akhtar, Vivek Agnihotri question 'azadi' for Zaira Wasim
- Shah Rukh Khan finds his conversations with son AbRam 'most enlightening'