I faced a million rejections: Christina Hendricks
New York: `Mad Men` star Christina Hendricks says she faced rejection a million times before landing in a role on the television series.
The 37-year-old actress played an alluring secretary Joan Harris on the show in 2007, reported the Huffington Post.
"I`ve been to a million auditions and have been rejected a million times, so it`s something that I`m used to.
"You`re either right for it or you`re not right for it. You could leave thinking you had the best audition in the world and they say you don`t look like the person I imagined. It has nothing to do with your talent. Someone could have just broken up with a redhead the other day and not want to hire me," she said.
Despite her facing difficulties the actress is grateful for the character-building experience.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Spike Lee, Gena Rowlands, Debbie Reynolds to receive honorary Oscars
- UK songwriter society sues SoundCloud over copyright: Report
- Sharmila Tagore, Taapsee Pannu support Gaurang's pan-India themed show
- Women more flexible, adaptive in sexual identity than men
- John Abraham, Anil Kapoor enthral fans with 'Welcome Back' promotions