I felt no pressure following `Twilight,` says author Stephenie Meyer
Washington: `Twilight` author Stephenie Meyer has revealed that she never felt any pressure following a successful start to her writing career with `Twilight` saga.
The 39-year-old writer told CBS News.com that she didn`t feel any kind of pressure as all she wanted was a movie that she loved and was proud of and she got that.
She asserted that she is really satisfied and is sure that the people who put this together would love to see the movie `The Host,` based on her new book to be a huge success.
She said that she felt that ` The Host ` was very different from ` Twilight.`
Meyer added that it is just not the same kind of story and she hoped that people went to watch the movie as she thinks that it would be a cool experience.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tom Cruise not invited to daughter Isabella’s wedding
- Priyanka Chopra remembers father during 'Quantico' buzz
- Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship: Long live 'Amar - Prem'
- University of Edinburgh invites Shah Rukh Khan to deliver lecture
- Irrfan Khan talks about ‘Court’, last few embarrassing Oscar entries