I`ve given enough of myself, says Selena Gomez on publicity
London: Singer-actress Selena Gomez thinks that she has "given enough" of herself to the public.
The `Come & Get It` hitmaker was discussing the massive media attention that her romance with Justin Bieber has garnered and she said that she is determined to focus only on the things in her life that make her happy, reported Digital Spy.
"I`m in my 20s. I wanna have fun now. I wanna enjoy my life and not have to worry about every single thing. I think I`ve actually given enough of myself, if that makes sense.
"I feel within my music, and even how I handle myself in interviews, people think they know, but they really actually don`t?In a way, I like to keep myself a little bit private, but at the same time people do assume things," she said.
Gomez was thought to have split from Bieber in late 2012 and even recently joked about making him cry, but there have been reports of reconciliation recently.
Bieber and Gomez were seen kissing while on a visit to Norway last week, and just days ago the `Never Say Never` singer shared an image of the pair on Instagram. That image was deleted from Bieber`s account within minutes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'
- Katy Perry named Forbes highest paid female entertainer of 2015
- Watch: Shah Rukh Khan thanks his 'ardent' fans for loving him all these years!
- Salman Khan moved to tears after watching ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’
- Watch: Salman Khan shares funny video featuring Kabir Khan!
- Deepika Padukone skips Arjun Kapoor's bash?