I was relieved when wedding was canceled: Hugh Hefner
London: Playboy founder Hugh Hefner says he is relieved when his partner Crystal Harris called off their wedding because he thinks he "misjudged" their relationship.
Hefner, 85, who is now dating Harris`s best friend Anna Sophia Berglund and Shera Bechard, said he was initially shocked when his former girlfriend called off their wedding, Femalefirst reported.
"I certainly cared for her, but it could not have played out any better because I obviously misjudged the relationship.
"I`m a romantic and romantics tend to do that. Thanks to Anna, I fell into a very nice back-up relationship and then with Shera," he said.
Despite dating multiple women, Hefner, who has been married twice - to Mildred Williams and Kimberley Conrad - said he has wanted to settle down for a number of years but the timing was never right and he thinks that is one of the reasons why he got engaged to Harris.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What's cooking! When Deepika Padukone donned the chef hat – View pic
- No kids for John Abraham for now
- Watch: Arjun Kapoor makes his voice-over debut as 'Buck' in Hindi trailer of 'Ice Age Collision Course'!
- Shruti Haasan's latest Femina shoot will defy all norms of 'sitting awkwardly' – Pic inside
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui defends 'Babumoshai Bandookbaaz' director, says incident narrated by Chitrangada Singh didn't happen!