I won`t be a bridezilla: Christina Ricci
London: Actress Christina Ricci is relaxed about her wedding to James Heerdegen.
The 33-year-old `Cursed` star, who met with Heerdegen on the sets of a short-lived TV series `Pan Am`, said she has no desire of becoming an extremely rude or demanding bride, reported Contactmusic.
"I just want everyone to have a nice time and to feel happy. I could have easily gone the other way, where I was controlling every detail, but it`s so unpleasant to be like that. If the flowers aren`t exactly the right shade, then so be it," she said.
Asked about her wedding gown, she said, "I`m still waiting from the confirmation from the (wedding dress) designer that I can announce that."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- My parents are extremely supportive: Kaveri
- Disha Patani and I are 'good friends', says Tiger Shroff
- Malaika Arora maintains silence over Salman's rape metaphor
- Travel diaries: Bipasha Basu, hubby Karan Singh Grover are now holidaying in Barcelona
- Photo alert! Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s pre-wedding shoot looks like a fairytale