I won`t be a bridezilla: Christina Ricci
London: Actress Christina Ricci is relaxed about her wedding to James Heerdegen.
The 33-year-old `Cursed` star, who met with Heerdegen on the sets of a short-lived TV series `Pan Am`, said she has no desire of becoming an extremely rude or demanding bride, reported Contactmusic.
"I just want everyone to have a nice time and to feel happy. I could have easily gone the other way, where I was controlling every detail, but it`s so unpleasant to be like that. If the flowers aren`t exactly the right shade, then so be it," she said.
Asked about her wedding gown, she said, "I`m still waiting from the confirmation from the (wedding dress) designer that I can announce that."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kangana Ranaut records statement with cops in connection with Hrithik's FIR
- First pictures of Bipasha and Karan as Mr & Mrs out! Check here
- Sushmita Sen is Farah Khan's 'best heroine'!
- Shraddha Kapoor feels grateful that her songs became huge hits!
- Gulshan Grover wishes the best for soon-to-be-married-- Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover!