Iglesias creates his avatar on social networking game Zynga’s CityVille
Washington: Spanish pop icon Enrique Iglesias has joined the league of social network gaming by creating an avatar of himself on Zynga’s CityVille.
Zynga had earlier collaborated with Lady Gaga by giving her a neighbouring farm - “GagaVille” in Farmville, when the company was raising money for the Japanese earthquake relief.
Following in the footsteps of Gaga, the Spanish singer will interact with fans through his avatar and in turn they will be able to collect his items in the game like his hats, boots and a speed boat.
It is reported that they will also be able to get access to special previews of his new promos via the game.
“I thought the fans would get a kick out of it,” Contactmusic quoted the singer as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- 'FIR' actress Kavita Kaushik set to marry boyfriend Ronnit Biswas!
- Tracing Salman Khan's Arms Act case: Timeline
- Status of poaching cases against Salman Khan
- Mahira Khan opens up about 'Raees' promotions, says 'I feel bad'