Imran, Avantika expecting their first baby next year
Mumbai: Actor Imran Khan and his wife Avantika are expecting their first baby next year.
The couple tied the knot in January 2011 after a ten-year-relationship.
"Avantika and Imran will soon become parents as the delivery is due in June next year," sources close to the actor told PTI.
Reportedly, Avantika was sick a few months ago and was suspected to be suffering from dengue.
After the check-up, she tested positive for the disease and also came to know that she is in the family way.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Taylor Swift, Tom Hiddleston enjoy Roman holiday
- Salman Khan 'rape' remark: NCW to issue summons to actor
- China bans Lady Gaga after Dalai Lama meeting?
- Asin Thottumkal's Italian sojourn with hubby Rahul Sharma is the perfect vacation plan we all want! See pics
- Tusshar Kapoor’s baby Laksshya born via surrogacy clicked with grandpa Jeetendra – See Pic