James Gandolfini’s funeral to be held in Manhattan
Los Angeles: A funeral for the `Sopranos` star James Gandolfini will be held on Thursday.
Gandolfini died of a reported heart attack while in Italy on June 19. He was 51, reported Aceshowbiz.
HBO announced the funeral arrangements today, saying in a statement, "We can confirm, on behalf of the Gandolfini Family, that the funeral service for James Gandolfini will be held Thursday. The service will be held at 10.00am at the Cathedral Church of Saint John the Divine in Manhattan."
Gandolfini`s body is scheduled to arrive in the United States today. Since the unexpected death of Gandolfini, who rose to fame as Tony Soprano, Hollywood stars and those close to him have paid tribute to the award-winning actor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with cancer at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Wahtsapp!
- Wish your family and friends with Janmashtmi text-SMS messages!
- Rakhi Sawant advises Sunny Leone to wear full clothes