Jessica Biel wants work in husband`s directorial
Los Angeles: Actress Jessica Biel says she would love to work in a movie, directed by husband Justin Timberlake.
The couple tied the knot Oct 10 in Italy. Biel says Timberlake will be happy to direct her.
"I actually would prefer him to direct me in something. I think that would be the way to go. I think that would be something he would be interested in," Vanity Fair magazine quoted her as saying.
Biel, 30, feels one has to be very careful while working with his or her partner.
"I think you have to be very careful about working with your partner. But that would be so much fun; I absolutely adore him," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan has something to say to Ajay Devgn and Karan Johar
- Diwali Lakshmi Pujan 2016: Timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Naraka Chaturdashi 2016: Choti Diwali Abhyang Snan timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Celebrate 'love' this Diwali with Neha-Tony Kakkar's 'Khuda Bhi Jab'!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 699: Alia successfully convinces Abhi to continue his relationship with Tanu