Jessica Biel wants work in husband`s directorial
Los Angeles: Actress Jessica Biel says she would love to work in a movie, directed by husband Justin Timberlake.
The couple tied the knot Oct 10 in Italy. Biel says Timberlake will be happy to direct her.
"I actually would prefer him to direct me in something. I think that would be the way to go. I think that would be something he would be interested in," Vanity Fair magazine quoted her as saying.
Biel, 30, feels one has to be very careful while working with his or her partner.
"I think you have to be very careful about working with your partner. But that would be so much fun; I absolutely adore him," she said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts
- Influential theatre and opera director Luc Bondy dead at 67
- No one better than Ranveer, Deepika as Bajirao and Mastani: Priyanka
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya