Justin Bieber bonds with Malala Yousafzai
Los Angeles: Pop star Justin Bieber spoke to Pakistani teen activist Malala Yousafzai on FaceTime and soon posted a picture showing off their friendship.
The Canadian heartthrob took to Instagram to share a photo of him and the 17-year-old education activist`s video chat, reportedly.
"Just got to FaceTime with Malala Yousafzai. She has such an incredible story. I can`t wait to meet her in person and talk about how I can support her and the @malalafund. #love," the `Baby` hitmaker captioned the snap.
The Pakistani girl caught people`s attention in 2012 when she was shot in the head for voicing her support for education for girls. She kept campaigning for good cause despite the scary experience. In July, she showed support to 200 Nigerian girls who were abducted by Boko Haram.
Bieber, who is also a supporter of Make-A-Wish foundation, has been making headlines for his antics.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'
- Katy Perry named Forbes highest paid female entertainer of 2015
- Watch: Shah Rukh Khan thanks his 'ardent' fans for loving him all these years!
- Salman Khan moved to tears after watching ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’
- Watch: Salman Khan shares funny video featuring Kabir Khan!
- Deepika Padukone skips Arjun Kapoor's bash?