Kareena Kapoor not keen on children with Saif Ali Khan?
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Bollywood damsel Kareena Kapoor, who turned into a begum last year after exchanging marital vows with Nawab of Pataudi Saif Ali Khan, is not too keen in embracing motherhood.
In an interview given to a fashion and lifestyle magazine, the actress said that she might not have kids at all with husband Saif. “Earlier it was when are they going to get married? Now everyone wants to know when is she having a baby? Who knows, I might even decide not to have kids. I am just 32. And Saif already has 2 kids. We are not a typical Indian couple who get married just so they can have a child. We are modern.”
Indeed, it is good to see that Kareena sees her step children – Sara and Ibrahim as her own but not having any biological child at all is quite a disappointment for her avid fans.
According to the inheritance law, Kareena’s children won’t be able to inherit Saif’s property given the fact that Kareena chose not to convert to Islam before marrying Saif. So, it is likely that Bebo’s decision of not having kids has a lot to do with this. May be or may be not!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ayesha Takia responds to 'plastic surgery' rumours, shuts trolls with cryptic post!
- 'Lipstick Under My Burkha' controversy: Shyam Benegal finds CBFC 'ban' on films unacceptable
- Amit Sadh keen to climb Mount Everest!
- Karan Johar's throwback picture from DEBUT role will blow your mind!
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh break-up? Here's what the 'Padmavati' star has to say!