Katona turns to fortune-teller to find a partner
London: Singer Kerry Katona has turned fortune teller in search for a perfect partner.
"Weirdly, I went to see a clairvoyant when I split with Mark Croft and she said I’d end up with a guy in the business with a name beginning with ‘P’. I’m still waiting," dailystar.co.uk quoted her as saying.
The 29-year-old, who has been married twice, split from her first husband Brian McFadden in 2006. Following year, she married taxi-driver Mark Croft, but separated from him too early this year.
The singer was recently linked with painter and decorator Adam Waldron, 33. Since that relationship ended in July, she has appeared desperate for a man, even making online appeals on Facebook.
She has also been linked to kick-boxer Scott Gibson, 29, after they met on a lonely hearts website.
"Kerry isn’t looking for a serious relationship. She’s having fun, concentrating on the kids and keeping her options open at the moment. She’s in no hurry to find a bloke, but is chuffed that the clairvoyant told her she’ll meet someone," said a source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Credit my weight loss to 'Bollywood pressure': Parineeti Chopra
- Watch: Queen's response to dare from Obamas is simply hilarious!
- Technology has opened up our cinema to everybody: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Birthday special: Anushka Sharma is the selfie queen of Bollywood! Here's a proof
- Priyanka Chopra attends White House Correspondents' dinner, gets clicked with President Obama