Katrina celebrates Iftar at Mohammad Ali Road
Mumbai: For those who live in Mumbai, Mohammad Ali Road is the last word when it comes to delectable Mughlai cuisine. People from all across the city throng this place in South Mumbai, especially during the time of Ramzan, to gorge on kebabs and sweets.
Katrina Kaif, on Thursday night decided to visit the famous food street to find out why the place was so famous. Accompanying Katrina were TV host Mini Mathur and her husband filmmaker Kabir Khan, Salman Khan’s sisters Alvira and Arpita and a few other friends.
Speaking to a daily, a source said, “Kat convinced director Kabir Khan and his wife Mini Mathur to accompany her. Incidentally, her former beau Salman Khan’s sisters Alvira and Arpita too were spotted with Katrina.”
The group gorged on malpuas and kebabs and other mouth watering items at a restaurant while a huge crowd gathered outside to see the celebs. A friend of the actress said, “The group gorged on food and sweets. However, a huge crowd surrounded them soon. Thankfully, they got out safely.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha keen to play Draupadi on screen!
- Priyanka Chopra shares moment of 'madness' with Hugh Jackman!
- When Chris Martin calls Katrina 'Katrina Kaif Kapoor'
- This is how Akshay Kumar made his darling daughter Nitara's birthday more special! Pics inside
- B-Town celebs congratulate Sania Mirza on Pan Pacific Open win!