Katrina Kaif prays for `Jab Tak Hai Jaan`
Fatehpur Sikri: Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif Sunday visited the shrine of Sufi saint Chisti here in Uttar Pradesh to pray for the success of her upcoming movie ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’.
People at Fatehpur Sikri, near Agra, were surprised to see Katrina so early in the day.
After tying the "mannat ka dhaga" and praying for the Yash Chopra movie, she returned to Delhi, according to Parvez Jamaal, a functionary of the shrine.
‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’, which releases on Diwali day Tuesday, also stars Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka Sharma.
Katrina had also prayed at Fatehpur Sikri before the release of ‘Ek Tha Tiger’.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts
- Influential theatre and opera director Luc Bondy dead at 67
- No one better than Ranveer, Deepika as Bajirao and Mastani: Priyanka
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya