Katy Perry has no regrets in life
London: Singer Katy Perry says she has no regrets in life because she has learnt a lot from her experiences.
Perry, who will soon be out with her personal documentary "Katy Perry: Part of Me", believes that her lessons from life are most valuable, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"People always ask me, `What is it that you regret?` And I say, `nothing, because I could not buy what I have learnt`. And I apply those things to my life. And hopefully, it helps me to be a better human in the future and make better choices," Perry said on a TV show.
Perry ended her 14-month marriage with British comedian Russel Brand and is currently dating guitarist Rob Ackroyd.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC stays summons to Shah Rukh Khan over Vadodara railway station incident
- My mother is Divyanka Tripathi's fan, says Sonakshi Sinha
- Shah Rukh Khan's home has a 'spidey boom' and AbRam is enjoying it like a boss!
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Pratyusha Banerjee short film: Kamya Punjabi hits back at Rahul Raj Singh, says no one can scare me!