Keira Knightley paid 30K pounds a year
Washington: Keira Knightley, who is one of the world`s highest paid actresses, leads a pretty frugal life.
According to newly released accounts, the 28-year-old actress paid herself just 30,000 pounds last year even though her firm Kck Boo Ltd earned 1.5 million pounds through her movies and commercial deals.
The details also showed that the Oscar nominated star lowered her spending outside of her salary, too.
A source said that Knightley took home just 20,000 pounds in dividends from the company in 2012 and a salary of just 11,000 pounds, the Sun reported.
The insider asserted that her biggest expenditure was 41,000 pounds, which was on security.
The source added that her travel costs amounted to just over 4,000 pounds and she didn`t pay for a personal trainer, despite spending almost 1,000 pounds on one the year before.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hindu group wants Atif Aslam concert cancelled
- Government has to decide who can work in India: Saif Ali Khan
- Tannishtha Chatterjee slams racist attack on TV show, channel apologises
- 'Mirzya' story needed fresh faces: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- Ranbir Kapoor's family posts sweet messages for him on his birthday