Kim Kardashian celebrates July 4 holiday with fiance’s family
New York: The Kardashians are known for spending holidays together as a family, but seems like Kim Kardashian preferred another route this time.
With her wedding to NBA player Kris Humphries fast approaching, Kim celebrated the Independence Day holiday weekend with the entire Humpries family and friends in his native Minnesota.
According to Humphries, the 30-year-old reality star had some reservations about not spending the holiday with her family.
“How do I convince @KimKardashian that minnesota is better than L.A.?” he wrote on Twitter before the weekend.
But, it looks like Kim was happy with her decision to spend time in the North Star State.
“Kind of obsessed with Lake Minnetonka! Boats & O``s!!!,” the New York Daily News quoted her as tweeting alongside a picture Humphries took of her behind the wheel of a boat.
Humphries also tweeted a photo of the E! reality star jet skiing on the lake with the caption, ‘Look at @KimKardashian tearing up the lake!’
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Impressed Arjun Rampal goes all praises for 'Fitoor'
- Smoking hot: Vin Diesel, Deepika Padukone set temperature soaring in new ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ pic
- Ever wondered what you really are? Take quiz now!
- Watch: Mother puts her triplets and toddler to bed – Viral video
- Vasant Panchami: Pay tribute to Goddess Saraswati by singing this Aarti song
- Ratna Pathak Shah is my permanent filmi maa: Fawad Khan
- Owe no explanation to the world: Shabana Azmi on Farhan-Adhuna split
- Katrina Kaif's reaction on 'live-in' relationship with Ranbir Kapoor is epic!
- Aishwarya chills with Aaradhya, Shweta—See pic shared by Amitabh Bachchan!
- Meet Katrina Kaif’s Valentine date