Kourtney Kardashian expecting third child?
Los Angeles: Socialite Kourtney Kardashian is reportedly expecting her third child with boyfriend Scott Disick.
The 34-year-old reality TV star, who has two children - three-year-old Mason and one-year-old Penelope, has already shared the good news with her friends, reports dailymail.co.uk.
"Kourtney has confessed she`s expecting," a source told OK magazine.
"She`s very excited and only telling a select few right now, but she just couldn`t keep it quiet any longer," the source added.
The source also said that the couple had always planned to have another baby right after Penelope arrived.
"Kourtney has that kind of glow she had with Mason and Penelope...they wanted to have one right after Penelope.
"I know Kourtney and Scott have been trying. So a baby now makes sense, it`s very easy to get pregnant after giving birth once, let alone twice," added the source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch Filmfare 2016 red carpet special: Amitabh Bachchan, Harshaali Malhotra, Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone elevated the night!
- Preity Zinta to tie the knot this Valentine?
- Cinema focuses on entertainment, later education: Shyam Benegal
- Actor Govinda to pay Rs 5 lakh compensation for slapping fan
- Nothing wrong with Rishi Kapoor's temperamental nature: Divya Khosla Kumar