Kourtney Kardashian expecting third child?
Los Angeles: Socialite Kourtney Kardashian is reportedly expecting her third child with boyfriend Scott Disick.
The 34-year-old reality TV star, who has two children - three-year-old Mason and one-year-old Penelope, has already shared the good news with her friends, reports dailymail.co.uk.
"Kourtney has confessed she`s expecting," a source told OK magazine.
"She`s very excited and only telling a select few right now, but she just couldn`t keep it quiet any longer," the source added.
The source also said that the couple had always planned to have another baby right after Penelope arrived.
"Kourtney has that kind of glow she had with Mason and Penelope...they wanted to have one right after Penelope.
"I know Kourtney and Scott have been trying. So a baby now makes sense, it`s very easy to get pregnant after giving birth once, let alone twice," added the source.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No issues between Katrina Kaif and choreographer: Nitya Mehra
- Heath Ledger was alluring, beyond his years: Jake Gyllenhaal
- If India was intolerant 'PK' wouldn't have been hit: Shatrughan Sinha
- Bill Cosby steps out with wife Camille for first time in 12 months
- Lots of love secret to looking young: Brad Pitt