Kourtney Kardashian expecting third child?
Los Angeles: Socialite Kourtney Kardashian is reportedly expecting her third child with boyfriend Scott Disick.
The 34-year-old reality TV star, who has two children - three-year-old Mason and one-year-old Penelope, has already shared the good news with her friends, reports dailymail.co.uk.
"Kourtney has confessed she`s expecting," a source told OK magazine.
"She`s very excited and only telling a select few right now, but she just couldn`t keep it quiet any longer," the source added.
The source also said that the couple had always planned to have another baby right after Penelope arrived.
"Kourtney has that kind of glow she had with Mason and Penelope...they wanted to have one right after Penelope.
"I know Kourtney and Scott have been trying. So a baby now makes sense, it`s very easy to get pregnant after giving birth once, let alone twice," added the source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!
- Priyanka Chopra, Saroj Khan honoured at Fempowerment awards
- I still have more to achieve: Jacqueline Fernandez