Lady Gaga made Cher carry her meat handbag
London: Singer-actress Cher says she liked pop star Lady Gaga`s much talked about meat dress but felt strange when she was asked to carry her matching bag.
Gaga had donned a raw meat outfit at the 2010 MTV VMAS which the 67-year-old singer thought was a work of art but she felt weird when the `Poker Face` hitmaker asked her to hold her meat bag, reported Contactmusic.
"I thought it was hysterical. I didn`t realise what it was at first and then she said, `Hold my meat purse`, and I thought it was a new designer I didn`t know," Cher said.
"Then I looked down and thought, `Woah this is strange`. It felt very weird, but the design was gorgeous and it was really a work of art," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why not: Kangana Ranaut on getting married more than once
- Can you believe it? Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh danced to 'Dilli Wali Girlfriend' setting the party on fire!- WATCH
- Pakistan to ban Sunny Leone song?
- Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson became more popular after death: Amitabh Bachchan
- Black with a hint of gold, Sonam Kapoor's debonair suit will win your heart!