Lady Gaga`s backstage diva demands revealed
Los Angeles: Pop star Lady Gaga`s diva-like demands made on her Monster`s Ball tour have been made public, which include white leather couches, black satin drapes, Jameson whiskey and organic foods.
Details of Gaga`s tour rider, the list of backstage demands that must be fulfilled for each stop, were recently divulged on the website Celebuzz and appeared in court documents as part of the six-hour deposition Gaga gave in a lawsuit involving her former assistant, Jennifer O`Neill.
According to the website, the "Bad Romance" singer requested during her two-and-a-half year tour that her dressing room be decorated in "glam rock" fashion, with silver satin walls, white leather couches, black satin drapes and posters of famous rock stars such as David Bowie, Queen and Elton John, reported ABC News.
In addition, the 26-year-old singer requested that her backstage bathroom be decked out with lavender-colored bath towels, hand towels, washcloths, hand soap, body wash and face soap. She also required sea-foam loofah sponges, a candle and fresh roses in lavender.
Gaga aimed for healthy food, requesting organic teas and milk, organic tortilla chips, sprouted grain tortillas, peanut butter with no more than four grams of sugar, tuna and Activia yogurt.
But she allowed for a couple vices, specifically "quality white wine" and Jameson whiskey.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar apologises for racist rant about Indians
- Ronan Farrow pays tribute to brother Thaddeus
- UK police to probe Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar's anti-India rant
- PM Narendra Modi lauds Amitabh Bachchan's latest 'Swachh Bharat Mission' video, urges people to make India open defecation free
- Mosquito breeding: Sushmita Sen served notice by BMC