Lady Gaga to undergo hip surgery, cancels `Born This Way` tours
Los Angeles: Popstar Lady Gaga has canceled the rest of the tours of the `Born This Way Ball` as she undergoes surgery for a hip injury.
The singer had previously postponed shows in Chicago, Detroit and Ontario because of the problem but she is now forced to cancel the rest of the tour because of `a labral tear` in her right hip, Live Nation Global Touring announced on her official website.
"After additional tests this morning to review the severity of the issue, it has been determined that Lady Gaga has a labral tear of the right hip. She will need surgery to repair the problem, followed by strict down time to recover. This unfortunately, will force her to cancel the tour, so she can heal," they said in the statement.
Earlier, Gaga, 26, apologised to her fans for postponing the dates because of the injury.
"I`ve been hiding a show injury and chronic pain for sometime now, over the past month it has worsened. I`ve been praying it would heal. I hid it from my staff, I didn`t want to disappoint my amazing fans. However after last nights performance I could not walk and still can`t," Gaga had said in a post on Tuesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy
- No clash between 'Kaabil' and 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan's thriller drama preponed
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Get set to meet Akshay Kumar aka Jolly in 'Jolly LLB 2'! Teaser poster OUT
- Sunny Leone most searched personality of 2016; trumps superstar Salman Khan!
- Vaani Kapoor looks 'Befikre' on Vogue cover!
- Shah Rukh Khan and family looks PICTURE PERFECT, we say touch wood!
- Deepika Padukone flaunts her love for sports – Here’s how
- Deepika Padukone - a marriage material, says Ranveer Singh; Daddy Prakash Padukone reacts