Like me, Censor doesn`t have sex life: Karan Johar
Mumbai: After the Censor board raised objection to the use of the word `sex` in the forthcoming Kareena-Imran starrer `Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu`, necessary change has been made.
The board had asked producer Karan Johar to remove the’s’ word from `Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu` trailer, so as to qualify for U-certificate.
Written and directed by debutant Shakun Batra, the film pairs Imran and Kareena for the first time.
But Karan got his own back yesterday. Talking about the issue, he said: "Censor and I have the same problem...we both don`t have sex life."
The scene in question has Kareena and Imran sitting in a divorce lawyer`s office, where he asks if they have had sex.
Kareena replies `Yes`, Imran says `No`. "Censor was not okay with the use of the word `sex`. We have changed that," Shakun told reporters here after the launch of the first look of the film last evening.
The film is set for a Valentine`s Day release. Karan denied that the film was inspired by `What Happens In Vegas`.
"There is no similarity. They are two different films, also in terms of experience. The fact that the film is shot in Vegas and the two protagonists get married under the moment of influence only makes it seem that the film is like `What Happens in Vegas`. I can`t remake a film without obtaining the rights," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonam Kapoor joins fight to make India hunger-free
- #Sandesh2Soldiers campaign: Aamir Khan, Salman and Akshay Kumar's special message to soldiers on Diwali
- Akshay Kumar is good health ambassador of 'Jaan Bachao' campaign
- Anushka Sharma singing 'Bulleya' to her pet dog is the cutest video you will see today!
- At 60, Mel Gibson all set to welcome ninth child!