Lily Cole keeps herself grounded
London: Model-actress Lily Cole says she checks herself to stay grounded because being a real person makes her happy.
The 25-year-old, who started her career in the fashion industry when she was just a teenager, has been careful to avoid the same pitfalls as other young celebrities by being her own worst critic, reported Femalefirst.
"I try and give 100 per cent to whatever I am doing. But it has to be something I am passionate about.
I`m constantly checking myself. I know that it only ever makes me happier to try and be a more grounded, real person. And I have really good friends and family," she said.
Talking about her recent trip to the Brazilian rain forest for a documentary on the environment, she said,
"I often crave simplicity. I feel my life, like many westerners, is incredibly complicated but I think the key is to remember what`s important - doing what you love, with the people you love, for the reasons you love, and then you reclaim what it means to be alive."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Don't think I have to do a Hindi film just to be seen: Priyanka Chopra
- What did I do?: Gwyneth Paltrow on being the most hated celeb
- I've never dated: Priyanka Chopra
- So cute! Check out Ajay Devgn, Kajol’s rare PDA moment
- Cuteness overloaded! ‘Choti nani’ Helen strikes a pose with baby Ahil in her arms