Lindsay Lohan flees New York after `argument` with mum
Washington: Lindsay Lohan was so eager to escape her late-night party pal and mother Dina with whom she had an epic argument in a limo, that she took the next flight leaving for Los Angeles on Thursday, according to reports.
The latest twists came barely 24 hours after flip-flopping Lohan declared mother Dina was “like the f---ing devil” while dialing father Michael for help during a screaming fight with his ex-wife.
The ‘Mean Girls’ star left New York following the Wednesday morning mess where Nassau County Police were called by dad Michael at the family’s North Merrick, Long Island residence.
The mother and daughter, after partying until 4:30 am, were headed home in a chauffeured SUV when the increasingly ugly spat erupted.
“It was just a personal argument, and it was stupid and it shouldn’t have happened,” TMZ.com quoted the actress as saying.
“It just escalated . . . I was being disrespectful. But s--- happens,” she said.
Lohan left New York for California on a Thursday flight — but not without giving mom a farewell Twitter shoutout.
“Miss u @dinalohan,” she tweeted from the plane.
Lohan was due later Thursday at a Beverly Hills product launch for a ginseng-infused health drink called Mr. Pink.
She denied that the cross-country trek was inspired by the family feud, according to a source.
“We were always set to leave when we flew,” she said.
“So I wasn’t escaping from my mom,” she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Jagga Jasoos' will work irrespective of delay if made well: Anurag Basu
- Directors don't see me in different roles: Irrfan Khan
- Was Katrina Kaif REALLY offered Salman Khan starrer 'Tubelight'? Scoop inside
- Sonakshi Sinha croons for 'Akira'
- Don't want to be known as Dalit filmmaker: 'Kabali' director
- Surprise! Bhagyashree looks amazingly hot in these latest PICS
- Tiger Shroff writes to Government to protect tigers
- Bill Cosby drops breach Of contract lawsuit against accuser
- Amitabh Bachchan calls for educating Aanganwadis about Hepatitis
- Cheat days? John Abraham’s words will give you serious fitness goals – Read more