Lindsay Lohan shifted to new rehab centre
New York: Lindsay Lohan, who was undergoing rehab treatment in the Betty Ford Centre in Rancho Mirage, California, is being transferred to the Cliffside Malibu rehab facility.
The 26-year-old actress` new facility has a heated lap pool, sun deck, private rose and meditation gardens, a gym, plasma TVs, a professional chef and Egyptian cotton towels.
The troubled star`s mother Dina told the New York Daily News that even though Betty Ford is great and very professional, it`s only a 30-day program, therefore Lohan was moved to a different facility to finish her time ordered by the judge.
She said that Lindsay will be getting more individual attention, a holistic approach and a lot of exercise in the new facility, which will be great for her.
Dina added that her daughter was doing fantastic.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pratyusha Banerjee case: Parents allege bias in police probe
- Robbie Williams launches own emojis
- Court order narrows pop icon Prince's potential heirs to six
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!