Lohan`s mistakes teaching her younger sister
London: Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan thinks that her younger sister Ali has learned `what not to do` by watching her mistakes.
Lohan, who has been to rehabilitation centre three times and was recently sentenced to three years probation for stealing a necklace, has admitted that she has made so many mistakes in the past, that it has deterred Ali, 17, from behaving badly.
"She`s seen a lot of stuff that I`ve experienced and she knows exactly what not to do. So she kind of knows better through watching me," contact music.com quoted the 24-year-old as saying.
However, Lohan is not worried about her younger sister being attracted to Hollywood vices and thinks she is "tougher" than the actress herself.
"She`s tougher than I am. She has a good head on her shoulders. Maybe it was different for me because I didn`t know what to expect and it just happened really fast. I didn`t have a big sister. If I`m going out late, she`ll go home early," Lohan said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha keen to play Draupadi on screen!
- Priyanka Chopra shares moment of 'madness' with Hugh Jackman!
- When Chris Martin calls Katrina 'Katrina Kaif Kapoor'
- This is how Akshay Kumar made his darling daughter Nitara's birthday more special! Pics inside
- B-Town celebs congratulate Sania Mirza on Pan Pacific Open win!