Lopez, Anthony bid to make Puerto Rico `New Hollywood`
London: Star couple Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony are bidding to turn Puerto Rico into a movie capital.
The actor/singers, both born in the US to Puerto Rican parents, want to build a hi-tech soundstage in the city of Fajardo and attract big budget TV and movie productions to the Caribbean resort, Contactmusic reported.
They have already met with Fajardo mayor Anibal Melendez who claims the couple had "a lot of enthusiasm" for the project.
Lopez and Anthony were recently reported to be eyeing a second home in Puerto Rico after visiting Donald Trump`s resort on the island.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hindu group wants Atif Aslam concert cancelled
- Government has to decide who can work in India: Saif Ali Khan
- Tannishtha Chatterjee slams racist attack on TV show, channel apologises
- 'Mirzya' story needed fresh faces: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- Ranbir Kapoor's family posts sweet messages for him on his birthday