Manisha Koirala likely to return in July
Mumbai: Actress Manisha Koirala, who is undergoing treatment in New York for ovarian cancer, will most probably return to India in July, said her manager.
"Manisha is recovering well. She is better now. Most probably she will return to India by July. Nothing is decided now, but if things go well, then she might be back in India by July," Subroto Ghosh, Manisha`s manager, told reporters
Known for her roles in ‘Bombay’, and ‘Lajja’, among others, Manisha, 42, was operated upon in December last year in a hospital in New York. She is currently undergoing chemotherapy sessions there.
The actress, who has also worked in critically acclaimed films like ‘Dil Se’ and ‘1942: A Love Story’, made her Bollywood debut with ‘Saudagar’ in 1991.
She was last seen in Ram Gopal Varma`s ‘Bhoot Returns’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha keen to play Draupadi on screen!
- Priyanka Chopra shares moment of 'madness' with Hugh Jackman!
- When Chris Martin calls Katrina 'Katrina Kaif Kapoor'
- This is how Akshay Kumar made his darling daughter Nitara's birthday more special! Pics inside
- B-Town celebs congratulate Sania Mirza on Pan Pacific Open win!