Matthew Perry wants to marry, have children
Los Angeles: Actor-comedian Matthew Perry says he wants to start a family and have kids because he thinks he would make a great father.
The actor, who battled addictions to alcohol, Vicodin, methadone and amphetamines during his 10-year stint on sitcom ‘Friends’, has finally overcome his issues and wants to marry and start a family.
"I would love to start a family of my own. I think I`d make a great dad and I think I would make a great husband," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Perry as saying.
The 43-year-old also insisted that acting is no longer as important to him as it was.
"People are always asking me, `What`s next?` There are a few entertainment things I`m discussing but honestly it`s gone down in import for me," said Perry.
Talking about his addiction problem, he said: "I`ve had a life of extreme highs and extreme lows. I was in the white hot flame of fame. From an outsider`s perspective, it would seem like I had it all. It was actually a very lonely time for me because I was suffering from alcoholism."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar shares first look of ‘Jolly LL.B 2’ and its might impressive
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy
- No clash between 'Kaabil' and 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan's thriller drama preponed
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Sunny Leone most searched personality of 2016; trumps superstar Salman Khan!
- Vaani Kapoor looks 'Befikre' on Vogue cover!
- Shah Rukh Khan and family looks PICTURE PERFECT, we say touch wood!
- Deepika Padukone flaunts her love for sports – Here’s how
- Deepika Padukone - a marriage material, says Ranveer Singh; Daddy Prakash Padukone reacts