Melissa Etheridge taught Brad Pitt ‘the art of fishing’ in her pool
Washington: Female rock artist Melissa Etheridge has revealed that she was the one who taught Hollywood actor Brad Pitt to fish in her pool.
In an interview with Access Hollywood Live, Etheridge, 50, revealed that she introduced the 47-year-old actor to the art of fly-fishing in the early 90s.
Pitt was given a part in the 1992 flick ‘A River Runs Through It’ where he needed to fish, so Etheridge was there to help out the actor.
“I love to fish. I grew up in the Midwest and loved to fish, totally a huge fly-fishing [fan],” US magazine quoted the singer as telling Access Hollywood Live.
“I taught Brad Pitt how to fly-fish in my swimming pool!” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's how to get glowing skin this Diwali
- Shabana Azmi slammed Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis—Here's why
- Aamir Khan refused to do 'Josh', says Mansoor Khan
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 695: Alia fixes Abhi-Tanu's wedding date
- 'Shivaay' promotions: Kajol, Ajay Devgn all set to brighten Diwali at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Children helping Angelina Jolie to rethink divorce tactics from Brad Pitt
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' controversy: No one needs to give proof of their patriotism, says Pahlaj Nihalani
- Family felt film industry was a volatile profession, says Aamir Khan
- Bollywood stars congratulate team India on winning Kabaddi World Cup
- Karan Johar was recently compared to Anurag Kashyap! Here's what 'ADHM' director replied