Michael Buble planning music hiatus for acting career
Washington: Michael Buble is reportedly planning to put his singing career on hold in order to pursue his dream of becoming a Hollywood actor.
The Canadian crooner, who once appeared as an extra in an episode of TV show ` The X-Files `, admitted that he is desperate to start making movies, but has been too busy with his music, Contactmusic reported.
Buble told Sunday Express newspaper that the only reason he hasn`t made a movie yet is because of the time constraints.
The 37-year-old singer added that in the next couple of years he would take time off and start making movies.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- We're going back to dark ages: Emraan Hashmi on film censorship
- Pooja Joshi of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' gets hitched to beau!
- Aamir Khan has every right to be worried, says Aparna Sen
- Everyone has right to an opinion, except a celebrity: Sonu Nigam
- Amitabh Bachchan reaches 18 mn followers on Twitter