Michael Buble planning music hiatus for acting career
Washington: Michael Buble is reportedly planning to put his singing career on hold in order to pursue his dream of becoming a Hollywood actor.
The Canadian crooner, who once appeared as an extra in an episode of TV show ` The X-Files `, admitted that he is desperate to start making movies, but has been too busy with his music, Contactmusic reported.
Buble told Sunday Express newspaper that the only reason he hasn`t made a movie yet is because of the time constraints.
The 37-year-old singer added that in the next couple of years he would take time off and start making movies.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Spike Lee, Gena Rowlands, Debbie Reynolds to receive honorary Oscars
- UK songwriter society sues SoundCloud over copyright: Report
- Sharmila Tagore, Taapsee Pannu support Gaurang's pan-India themed show
- Women more flexible, adaptive in sexual identity than men
- John Abraham, Anil Kapoor enthral fans with 'Welcome Back' promotions