Mithun Chakraborty`s son Mahakshay wants to do production in future
Mumbai: Actor Mahakshay Chakraborty, son of National Award winning actor Mithun Chakraborty, says he is learning the trades of production and would love to get into that area in the future.
"I want to concentrate only on acting and want to explore myself but yes we have our production house and I am learning the trades of production as well. In future I would love to get into production but right now I want to focus on acting," Mahakshay said.
Mithun`s wife Yogeeta Bali recently produced a film ‘Enemmy’ that featured Mithun and Mahakshay.
Meanwhile, the actor says he has a long way to go and is happy that he is not typecast.
"I am happy with the roles that I am getting right now. I still have a long way to go and I am happy that I am not being typecast I the showbiz," he said.
Mahakshay debuted in Bollywood with the film ‘Jimmy’ in 2008 which failed to click at the box office.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hindu group wants Atif Aslam concert cancelled
- Government has to decide who can work in India: Saif Ali Khan
- Tannishtha Chatterjee slams racist attack on TV show, channel apologises
- 'Mirzya' story needed fresh faces: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- Ranbir Kapoor's family posts sweet messages for him on his birthday