Mystery man sends flowers to Chantelle Houghton everyday
London: Model Chantelle Houghton gets flowers every day from a secret admirer and says that she finds it flattering.
"I got them this morning. They had little diamonds in the middle of each rose! They`re beautiful," New!magazine quoted Houghton as saying.
"I`ve asked the florist who they`re from, but the bloke keeps laughing. Even when I`ve pressed them, they won`t give me any details. They said they can`t. I do have an inkling who they`re from, but I don`t know if they definitely are. It must be costing him an arm and a leg," the 29-year-old added.
The model, who separated from fiance Alex Reid last September, feels it is an old-fashioned way of wooing a girl.
"I`ll see what happens, but I think it`s the most lovely, old-fashioned, romantic gesture. Every morning, I think, `I`m not going to get more this morning, surely,` and then the door goes," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala