Ness Wadia likely to record statement soon
Zee Media Bureau/Anindita Dev
New Delhi: Bombay Dyeing heir Ness Wadia may be recording his statement today in the Preity Zinta public humiliation case.
Preity, his former girlfriend, had filed a complaint against Ness on June 13. In her complaint, she had accused Wadia of humiliating her in public during an Indian Premiere League Match (IPL) between Chennai Super Kings and Kings XI Punjab at Wankhede stadium on May 30.
Ness had rubbished the charge and called it false and baseless.
In the connection to the case, nine statement of witnesses were recorded by the Police confirming Preity`s claims.
According to reports, Ness has also listed names of nine witnesses to negate Preity`s claims. Police are still trying to track them down for further investigation.
A clear solution to the case has not been reached yet. The case is getting murkier by day. Preity has already recorded her statement after she returned from the US on June 22.
And now the police is likely to take into account Ness` statement today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha keen to play Draupadi on screen!
- Priyanka Chopra shares moment of 'madness' with Hugh Jackman!
- When Chris Martin calls Katrina 'Katrina Kaif Kapoor'
- This is how Akshay Kumar made his darling daughter Nitara's birthday more special! Pics inside
- B-Town celebs congratulate Sania Mirza on Pan Pacific Open win!