Never did anything crazy for love: Kareena Kapoor Khan
Mumbai: Actress Kareena Kapoor says she is a "boring" person in real life and never did anything "crazy" for her husband Saif Ali Khan.
"I don`t think I have done anything crazy for love. I am boring... Saif has an image of being crazy but he is not. He likes me, he has no choice," Kareena said during the promotion of her upcoming film `Gori Tere Pyaar Mein` here.
In it, Kareena is sharing the screen space with Imran Khan again after ‘Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu’.
Though Kareena might have not gone over the top for love in her real life, Imran certainly has.
Imran narrated how in his real life he had gone to Chennai to meet the family of a girl he was dating by impersonating another guy, as the girl`s family did not like him, and stayed with them for a week.
In `Gori Tere Pyaar Mein`, Imran will pursue his love interest Kareena, who is playing an urban NGO worker, to a village.
Imran, who is playing the role of a South Indian youth, said he did not have to work on the accent.
"By birth he (the character) is a South Indian. He is misfit in the family because he doesn`t talk Tamil and doesn`t follow any tradition. He has studied abroad and there was no need to get the accent," the 30-year-old said.
Kareena said she could carry herself both as a typical village damsel and a modern urbanite.
"I think I can look like a gaon ki gori and also a girl London. I can manage to do both. There is no formal research to play a village girl. I am an an NGO worker from city who goes to village," she said.
Kareena said she had worked with Karan Johar`s Dharma Productions, the producer of the movie, on five occasions and this is her first time to work with Malhotra.
"There is a lot of positivity and I am happy to be part of this project," she added.
The romantic comedy is set to release on November 22.
Kareena is also looking forward to working with Hrithik Roshan in `Shuddhi` and buzz is that she is building six-pack abs for the character.
When asked about this, the actress did not divulge any details, saying "Just wait and see."
She also denied reports of doing a film with Salman Khan, which is to be directed by Sooraj Barjatya.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Song out: 'Housefull 3' gang gives you a new party anthem in the form of 'Taang Uthake'! – Watch
- Priyanka Chopra won't refuse a good Bhojpuri film, says mother Madhu Chopra
- Whoa! Mukesh Khanna's 'Shaktimaan' to be back on Indian television?
- Treat your hardworking mom to hair care this summer!
- 'Kaabil' first look poster: Hrithik Roshan’s intense eyes precursor of a massive storm ahead!
- Kangana Ranaut to inspire women to share their stories
- Meet Shifuji Shaurya Bhardwaj: The living legend who played Tiger Shroff's trainer in 'Baaghi'!
- This emotional Instagram post by Arbaaz Khan talks about introspection
- Check out: Rani Mukerji’s first public appearance after baby Adira’s birth
- Adhyayan never said Kangana Ranaut practices black magic, says father Shekhar Suman