No `Kick` bash for Deepika Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor?
Zee Media Bureau/Ritika Handoo
New Delhi: Nothing is for keeps in Bollywood, they say. Quite right! Equations change in B-Town on every Friday with a new release on block. This time the most anticipated hit of the year seems to be Salman Khan starrer `Kick`, which has already garnered a lot of attention.
According to a leading daily, Sajid Nadiadwala`s début film as a director is already eyeing a houseful show this Eid. The makers have reportedly planned to throw a big bash in order to celebrate their post-release success. However, the buzz is that actress Deepika Padukone and Bollywood heartthrob Ranbir Kapoor might not get the invite.
It is quite a known fact that due to Ranbir`s closeness with Katrina Kaif (allegedly dated Salman), the `dabangg` star might not want him to attend the `Kick` party. Also, one can fairly remember that Dipps darling was supposed to star in a movie with Sallu, which however she refused due to her date problems.
Well, it seems when it comes to celebrations, Salman prefers to have only his close-knit family members and friends around.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Credit my weight loss to 'Bollywood pressure': Parineeti Chopra
- Watch: Queen's response to dare from Obamas is simply hilarious!
- Technology has opened up our cinema to everybody: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Birthday special: Anushka Sharma is the selfie queen of Bollywood! Here's a proof
- Priyanka Chopra attends White House Correspondents' dinner, gets clicked with President Obama