Partho doesn`t know he`s won a National Award: Amol Gupte
Mumbai: It was one of his most natural performances, says proud father Amol Gupte after his son won a National Award for his acting in ‘Stanely Ka Dabba’, adding that the little boy is yet to know about the honour.
"It is one of his most natural performances. It is a deserving award for him. We as a family are proud to have Partho as our son. He has gone to school right now and doesn`t even know about it," Gupte, who wrote, directed and produced ‘Stanely Ka Dabba’, told reporters.
Set in a school, ‘Stanely Ka Dabba’ is about children and their equation with teachers. Partho played an orphan, while Amol featured as his Hindi teacher who used to pester him for food.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- These cheesy pick-up lines will surely help you impress your crush!
- Kay Kay Menon's next based on Indian Emergency era
- Aamir Khan praises Kannada film 'Thithi'
- DJ Afrojack is coming to 'Rock the house' in 'Tomorrowland 2016'! Details inside
- Women still banned in this ancient Greek monastery, but why?– Read more
- Pratyusha Banerjee suicide case: SC refuses to quash bail of Rahul Raj Singh
- Demi Lovato mourns death of her great-grandmother
- Johnny Depp was manipulated, set up by Amber Heard: His friend
- Amitabh Bachchan finally reacts to daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai's purple lips at Cannes!
- There is a limit to everything, says Kiku Sharda on Tanmay Bhat's controversial video – Details inside