Pooja Bedi files case against Pooja Misrra
Mumbai: Pooja ‘spare me’ Misrra is back in news again. The model who made headlines during her stint in reality show ‘Bigg Boss 5’ has always been in news for her hysterics and allegation on fellow contestants.
While the show is long over and the contestants have moved on to other things in life, Pooja seems to be still stuck on the show and how everyone has been gravely wrong with her.
Ms. Misrra recently gate crashed an event where her ‘arch enemies’ Pooja Bedi and her rumoured boyfriend Sky were present.
The couple were invited at the launch of a jewellery event and Misrra probably wanted to have a ‘word’ with them and landed up at the store uninvited.
Needless to say, both Bedi and Sky objected to her presence. The two have now filed a defamation case against Misrra.
Pooja Bedi tweeted about the incident and said, “Filing a criminal case in COURT on thursday against @poojamisrra @sparemesayspm as she has NEITHER substantiated allegations nor apologised!(sic)”
Bedi further added, “Pooja misrra"s awful baseless allegations which she has not substantiated will probably end up with her arrest, jail time/monetary penalty!(sic)”
Now waiting for another drama to unfold…
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Bigg Boss 10' promo out, Salman Khan tunrs astronaut for reality show!- WATCH
- 5 things that one must keep in mind this Ganesh Chaturthi!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 654—Abhi visits Pragya's place and meets her family!
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Virtual peer pressure can also spark competition
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- Jacqueline Fernandez turns elegant showstopper for Rajesh Pratap Singh
- Guess who? This Bollywood veteran is giving Salman Khan serious fitness goals - Pic inside
- Watch: Mouni Roy, Sanjeeda Sheikh's crazy 'Afghan Jalebi' act will make your day!