Post `Maleficent`, Angelina Jolie finds her face `dull`
Los Angeles: Actress Angelina Jolie says that she feels she looks "dull" after removal of ‘Maleficent’ prosthetics.
The 38-year-old donned prosthetics to transform the shape of her face to play the titular wicked fairy in the ‘Sleeping Beauty’ and admits she felt "flat" when she returned to her normal self after the filming, reports contactmusic.com.
She said: "It was quite important she didn`t look traditionally pretty. What`s now strange is when I go home for the weekend, I feel like my face is really flat - I feel very dull in comparison to her. She`s so much more fun."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonam Kapoor joins fight to make India hunger-free
- #Sandesh2Soldiers campaign: Aamir Khan, Salman and Akshay Kumar's special message to soldiers on Diwali
- Akshay Kumar is good health ambassador of 'Jaan Bachao' campaign
- Anushka Sharma singing 'Bulleya' to her pet dog is the cutest video you will see today!
- At 60, Mel Gibson all set to welcome ninth child!