Pran Saheb doing fine: Amitabh Bachchan
Mumbai: Megastar Amitabh Bachchan has visited veteran actor Pran, who is in the hospital with some respiratory problem.
Bachchan paid an hour-long visit last night at the Lilavati Hospital in suburban Bandra and said the 92-year-old actor is doing fine.
"Paid a visit to Pran Saheb in hospital... He is fine... spent an hour with him joking and talking of times past and present...," Bachchan, 70, posted on Twitter.
Pran, who is one of the most popular villains of Bollywood and has acted in around 350 films, had come for a check-up and was admitted for a respiratory problem.
Bachchan, who has shared screen space with the Padma Bhushan awardee in 14 films including ‘Zanjeer’, ‘Amar Akbar Anthony’ and ‘Don’, has also urged the media not to fuel any rumours regarding the actor`s health.
"All those making speculative remarks on Pran Saheb being critical... Get your facts right before going public... Most irresponsible," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha will emerge as role model: Shatrughan Sinha
- Soha Ali Khan excited about Saif-Kareena's baby
- What made Sohail Khan shift focus to direction, production? Here's the truth
- Sanjay Dutt is still all 'bhai bhai' with Salman Khan? Scoop inside
- Shilpa Shetty Kundra slams divorce rumours, says she loves her husband—Full story inside!