Preity Zinta-Ness Wadia case: Bollywood prefers to keep mum
Zee Media Bureau/Anindita Dev
New Delhi: Actress Preity Zinta received mixed response from people on social-media, for levying charges against her former boyfriend Ness Wadia for humiliating her in public.
Preity reacted to this openly by penning an emotional blog on Facebook titled `From my Heart` and poured out her heart on the entire case. It was evident from her blog that she was hurt at people`s reactions and how none initiated to take a stand for her.
Everyone in the Tinsel Town are refraining from expressing their views on this high-profile case. Bollywood mega-star Amitabh Bachchan who has worked with Preity Zinta in a couple of film including the hit `Veer Zara`, also maintained a stoic silence.
While promoting his upcoming television show `Yudh`, Big B reportedly refused to comment on the entire controversy.
He shirked away by adding that it was a matter of court now and should be decided by those in power of law.
A number of Preity`s co-stars from various films, Salman Khan and Shah Rukh too chose to keep away from the controversy.
Preity supposedly shares great friendship with the two Khan, with whom she has delivered a number of hit films.
With Agency Inputs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nephew Krushna Abhishek apologises to Govinda! – Know why
- Working birthday for Arjun Kapoor, says Chetan Bhagat
- An award must go to Fawad Khan for his hilarious expression while hugging Deepika Padukone!
- Keith Urban celebrates 10th anniversary with Nicole Kidman
- Shah Rukh, Ranbir, Abhishek and Amitabh clicked together at Pro Kabaddi League! Pics inside