Preity Zinta-Ness Wadia case: Bollywood prefers to keep mum
Zee Media Bureau/Anindita Dev
New Delhi: Actress Preity Zinta received mixed response from people on social-media, for levying charges against her former boyfriend Ness Wadia for humiliating her in public.
Preity reacted to this openly by penning an emotional blog on Facebook titled `From my Heart` and poured out her heart on the entire case. It was evident from her blog that she was hurt at people`s reactions and how none initiated to take a stand for her.
Everyone in the Tinsel Town are refraining from expressing their views on this high-profile case. Bollywood mega-star Amitabh Bachchan who has worked with Preity Zinta in a couple of film including the hit `Veer Zara`, also maintained a stoic silence.
While promoting his upcoming television show `Yudh`, Big B reportedly refused to comment on the entire controversy.
He shirked away by adding that it was a matter of court now and should be decided by those in power of law.
A number of Preity`s co-stars from various films, Salman Khan and Shah Rukh too chose to keep away from the controversy.
Preity supposedly shares great friendship with the two Khan, with whom she has delivered a number of hit films.
With Agency Inputs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra gears up for ‘Live with Kelly’
- Shahid Kapoor’s brother Ishaan Khatter starts shooting for debut film which may feature THIS A-LIST actress
- Want to be good at dating? Here are a few tips
- Deepika Padukone talks about debut Hollywood film – ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’
- Sudarsan Pattnaik’s students pay tribute to Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose – See PIC
- Sushant Singh Rajput perfects Salman Khan’s ‘Oh O Jaane Jana’ moves – WATCH
- Kangana Ranaut says Mumbai relatively safer
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March