Preity Zinta-Ness Wadia case: Bollywood prefers to keep mum
Zee Media Bureau/Anindita Dev
New Delhi: Actress Preity Zinta received mixed response from people on social-media, for levying charges against her former boyfriend Ness Wadia for humiliating her in public.
Preity reacted to this openly by penning an emotional blog on Facebook titled `From my Heart` and poured out her heart on the entire case. It was evident from her blog that she was hurt at people`s reactions and how none initiated to take a stand for her.
Everyone in the Tinsel Town are refraining from expressing their views on this high-profile case. Bollywood mega-star Amitabh Bachchan who has worked with Preity Zinta in a couple of film including the hit `Veer Zara`, also maintained a stoic silence.
While promoting his upcoming television show `Yudh`, Big B reportedly refused to comment on the entire controversy.
He shirked away by adding that it was a matter of court now and should be decided by those in power of law.
A number of Preity`s co-stars from various films, Salman Khan and Shah Rukh too chose to keep away from the controversy.
Preity supposedly shares great friendship with the two Khan, with whom she has delivered a number of hit films.
With Agency Inputs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Your financial strength could impact your romantic relationships – Read more
- Is ‘Junooniyat’, ‘Sanam Re 2’? Yami Gautam will tell you
- Donald Trump is a joke for America: Chloe Grace Moretz
- Hilarious! Salman Khan was in tears for a moment while filming ‘Sultan’ – Know why
- Watch: Behind-the-scenes 'Trip' of 'Udta Punjab' will make you more impatient for its release
- Wishes galore! Look what Bollywood has to say on Karan Johar's 44th birthday
- Aishwarya wanted to be discussed: Sonam Kapoor on 'purple lips' at Cannes
- We envy you, Sonakshi Sinha!– Here's why
- Whoa! You will be shocked to know how much Priyanka Chopra is expected to earn in 40 days
- 'Avengers' stars surprise sick fan—See inside!