Preity Zinta says not contesting elections
Mumbai: Actress Preity Zinta has denied news reports that she may contest Lok Sabha elections against Congress MP Priya Dutt on a Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) ticket.
According to media reports here, the BJP is keen to rope in Preity to fight against Priya Dutt from the North-Central Mumbai constituency.
When asked about the same by a follower on social networking platform Twitter, Preity responded: "Where did you read this? Please tear that paper because it`s 100 percent untrue."
The actress, co-owner of Kings XI Punjab IPL team, ventured into film production last year with `Ishkq in Paris`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salma Agha to get lifetime Indian visa, say MHA sources
- AR Rahman conferred with Japan's Fukuoka prize 2016
- Social media trolls don't affect Zareen Khan
- Here's what Shraddha Kapoor has to say about link-up reports with Farhan Akhtar!
- Nervousness took over Priyanka Chopra while auditioning for 'Quantico'? Watch video