Ranbir Kapoor dodges query on Katrina Kaif
Mumbai: Actor Ranbir Kapoor, who turned 31 Saturday, refused to reveal what gift he received from actress Katrina Kaif, who is reportedly dating him.
"There is a phrase in English `Mind your own business`," Ranbir told reporters at an event here.
Recently, the rumoured lovers made headlines when their pictures while holidaying together in Spain were published.
There are reports that Ranbir and Katrina will go on a holiday again, but he chose to keep mum on this too when asked. "Jab pictures chhap jayenge, tab tum log hi bata dena yaar. What should I say? (When pictures get published, you only inform)..."
The actor is currently busy promoting his next film `Besharam`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kangana Ranaut not a part of Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s film with Shah Rukh Khan anymore?
- Shah Rukh Khan thanks 'Ittefaq' team for recreating his Yash Chopra film
- Saif Ali Khan breaks his silence on rumours about disapproval of Sara being launched by Karan Johar
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das